Today was a first for the congregation in many ways. We celebrated the rite of anointing with oil and laying on of hands. A large majority of the church came forward. It was very powerful and emotional. We also continued with our stewardship emphasis of Building a Community of Generosity with a generosity impact video from one of our members.
- Advent 2022 From Generation to Generation Starting Sunday November 27th, 2022
- Youth Sunday – December 4th, 2022
- Almost 80 Thanksgiving Boxes Given to Friend, Inc and families from the Brandywine Heights School District
- Service of the Word – 23rd Sunday after Pentecost
- Angel Tree Ministry: Make a Difference in a Child’s or a Senior’s Christmas This Year